- November 5, 2019 /
- Posted by francorugs
Did you know that Oriental rugs can add color and interest to your living room or bedroom space? Oriental rugs look stunning anywhere, even in the bathroom. Most of these exotic-looking rugs are so colorful and intricate that you might even say that they also resemble works of art. Franco Oriental Rugs in sunny Boca Raton has the most timeless and stunning collection of Oriental rugs. Each area rug is handmade from the most beautiful quality silks and wools created by skilled craftsmen in the time-honored traditions of exotic locales like Pakistan, India, China, Iran, and Turkey. When you purchase an Oriental Rug, each piece bears the unique stamp of the craftsman who designed it. So, essentially, you are buying a one-of-a-kind piece. If you are interested in purchasing an Oriental rug in Boca Raton, Franco Oriental Rugs has the most extensive selection of styles and patterns to choose from. A family-owned and operated business for more than 19 years, Franco Oriental Rugs is the place to shop if you want to find gorgeous Oriental Rugs in Boca Raton at an affordable price.
How Shall I Care For My Oriental Rug?
To ensure that the lustrous color and richness of its fibers last, an Oriental Rug should be maintained with regular cleaning, especially if you want the rug to last a long time. And ideally, when you purchase your Oriental Rug at Franco Oriental Rugs in Boca Raton, you can be sure that you are buying a quality, hand-woven piece that should last for years to come. All it takes is a bit of maintenance from time to time.
Tips to keep an Oriental Rug looking pristine for decades:
- 1. To ensure even wear on the area rug and to protect it from foot traffic, owners are advised to rotate it 180-degrees twice per year. Turning it will help to ensure its beauty and keep its vibrant hues.
- 2. Vacuum your Oriental Rug regularly to lift dirt and debris and return life to its natural fibers.
- 3. Move your rug away from direct sunlight. You want your area rug to last, and too much sunlight concentrated in one area may cause the color to fade.
- 4. Spills like wine or coffee won’t come out easily. Clean spills immediately with water only. Do not use soap or bleach as they may fade or discolor the rug. Cleaning kits are also available, but your best bet is to call Franco Oriental Rugs in Boca Raton. They provide an affordable cleaning service for all your area rug and carpet cleaning needs.
- 5. It helps to place a carpet pad under your Oriental Rug. Carpet pads protect rugs from wear and tear, slippage, and fading.
Where can I find an Oriental rug cleaning services in Boca Raton?
At Franco Oriental Rugs, we know that proper maintenance of your rug will ensure years of enjoyment for you and your family. Our knowledgeable staff is here to answer any questions you might have about our rugs and carpets, and we offer professional cleaning and repair services to will help maintain the vibrant color and softness of the fabric. So visit us today in our Boca Raton Shop or call (561) 994-7409 to view our fantastic selection of beautiful Oriental Rugs.